Odds are if you’re on this page now, you are either a pretty big fan of Tagged, or you used to be a big fan of Tagged and although you still like the concept, you just need a fresh new group of people and something a little bit different. We get it! We’ve been there, we’ve done that, and it happens with almost every site you use that involves meeting new people – it’s just the way it is! Okay, maybe not, I’m sure there are plenty of die hard users that stay on for the long haul, but regardless, if you’re here now you obviously are interested in finding many more sites like Tagged, and our job is quite simply to help you with your quest, so I will stop with my conjecturing and get on with it. Check out our awesome list:
1. Meetzur – This relatively new gem of a website brings casual to a whole new level. How? Well, when you call yourself a “meet a stranger social network”, I think that speaks for itself. Remember when your mom told you not to talk to strangers? This social app encourages you to talk to them! Because of that, everyone expects you to chat with them, which makes it super easy to make new friends. It’s awesome! Don’t forget to read our full review.
2. Badoo – This is a super popular social network with one goal – to help you meet people nearby! The name is kind of funky, but don’t be fooled, it works, and quite well at that. The only thing is that in some countries it has a large presence and in some countries its presence can be rather small so you’ll really just have to give it a try and hope your country is well represented. Click here to read our full opinion.
3. POF – This well known free online dating site does its job quite well indeed. The site is quite simple, but it contains all the basics for meeting and communication, and has a fast loading time. I’m not sure that extravagance is really necessary to have a successful app, and this is one such example. Find out more by clicking here.
4. OkCupid – This popular free online dating website is second to only POF in its category in terms of active users, but it is far different in the sense that it makes things much more complicated. Using it’s own self-developed algorithmic matching system, the site attempts to help users better determine if another user is likely to be a good match. You can also check out our complete review.
5. Datehookup – Founded back in 2002, this third free dating app has been around the block. It has everything you need to succeed, but literally nothing more. Don’t be fooled by the old school look though, because if you live in the USA it has a whole lot of potential matches for you. Click here for our lengthier insights.