If you’re as big of a fan of Badoo as we are, you probably also are wondering if there are any other similar options out there. After all, one site only has a limited number of people, and often times you will find new people in other alternative sites that weren’t in the original. Thus, we bring you a great list of sites like Badoo that should prove very helpful to you getting the most our of your internet experience with regards to meeting new people online! And, here we go:
1. Meetzur – This is a newer player in the “social encounters” niche that looks very promising and really has no specific limitations on what a user’s motive has to be when they join. As such, you find a very casual and friendly environment that is a nice breath of fresh air, where you can make new friends very quickly and easily. Click here for our full review.
2. Tagged – This site describes itself as “the social network for meeting new people”, and that’s exactly what it is. It has a big user base, social games that basically function as icebreakers, and some other cool aspects. Read our complete review by clicking here.
3. POF – Short for “Plenty of Fish”, this is the most popular free online dating website we know of. It is easy to use, simple, and gets the job done. However, it doesn’t have the more casual and social aspects of the two sites we already mentioned, which often times makes it feel a bit too rigid. See our full opinion here.
4. OkCupid – This is the second most popular free online dating website we are aware of. It utilizes it’s own proprietary matching algorithm to give users a match percentage with regards to every other individual user. This is unique and somewhat interesting, although I often wonder about how effective it actually is. Click here for our longer analysis.
5. DateHookup – This old dinosaur of a dating site continues to grow despite not getting a desperately needed face lift. It does, however, get the job done, and maybe that’s all that really matters. Read our full take by clicking here.